2018 Super Duper Publications Catalog - 94
120 doublesided cards
Ages 6 and Up, Grades 1 and Up
Help students recognize facial expressions associated with different
emotions with Emotions Skill Strips! Students read or listen to the prompt
and select the photo of the person displaying the corresponding emotion.
Emotions Skill Strips has four levels:
* Level 1 Cards present one person exhibiting three different emotions.
Student listens to/reads the emotions prompt (e.g., Show me SAD.) and
points to the correct facial expression associated with that emotion.
* Level 2 Cards present three different people (children and adults)
exhibiting different facial expressions and the same prompts as in Level 1.
After reading/listening to the prompt, the student chooses the photo of the
person exhibiting the correct expression.
* Level 3 Cards present three different people exhibiting different
expressions. Student listens to/reads the question or scenario (e.g., Who
didn't sleep well last night?) and chooses the person exhibiting the correct
* Level 4 Cards present one emotions photo. Students study the person's
facial expression and choose which event prompted the facial expression in
Emotions Skill Strips
Help students meet behavioral and academic goals with this interactive Token
Tower ®. Students set their goals using the colored ring and insert tokens as
reinforcement for appropriate behaviors or correct responses. Kit includes:
* 4 Towers (6½") * 140 Tokens (1½") * Instructions
Token Tower ®
This product has small parts.
Call 1-800-277-8737 | Fax 1-800-978-7379
©2018 Super Duper® Publications