2018 Super Duper Publications Catalog - 92
Grades K and Up
by Sharon G. Webber
and Rynette Kjesbo
To infer means to be able to
look at clues in a situation and
figure out what is happening!
Each scene card has six follow-up
questions. Color-coded topic areas
* Associations (These items
* Identify the Setting
(Where is this?)
* Part to Whole (What is it?)
* What Happened?
Whiskers looked at the tower of
blocks. She liked the yellow one on
top the best. If she stretched, she could
almost reach it!
100 cards, 5"x 7". Boxed.
1. What happens next?
* Predicting (What happens next?)
2. Who wanted the yellow block?
Webber® Inferencing BIG Deck
3. Where is the yellow block?
4. Why does Whiskers reach for the yellow block?
5. How does Whiskers feel?
6. What would you do if Whiskers knocked over your
tower of blocks?
©2013 Super Duper Publications * www.superduperinc.com
#BIG-234 * ©2013 Super Duper® Publications
Call 1-800-277-8737 | Fax 1-800-978-7379
©2018 Super Duper® Publications