2018 Super Duper Publications Catalog - 266
by Sarah Michaels and the Super Duper® Staff
* Target skills include: Sentence Repetition,
Answering Questions, Following Directions,
Categorizing, Inferencing, Describing, and
* 100 Gold Coins
"Say and Do "
* Electronic Spinner
* 150 Language Prompt Cards
* 18"x 18" Game Board
* 6 Pirate Player Pieces
by Sharon G. Webber
Introduce over 400 vocabulary words!
* Topics include: Animals, Food,
Occupations, and more!
* 20 laminated game boards, 11"x 17"
* Pawns and die
"Say and Do"® Vocabulary Games
Activities: Piano Practice
1. Repeat: Mike has to practice piano.
a. Who is practicing?
b. What is he practicing?
3. Following Directions:
a. Point to Mike.
b. Point to the piano, then point to the kids outside.
a. Name the colors of keys on a piano.
b. Name two songs you know.
5. Inferencing: Why does Mike not want to practice piano?
6. Description: Tell me about a time you didn't want to do
something, but had to anyway.
7. Social: Tell me how Mike probably feels about missing playtime
with his friends.
©2009 Super Duper® Publications * www.superduperinc.com
This product has small parts.
Call 1-800-277-8737 | Fax 1-800-978-7379
©2018 Super Duper® Publications