2018 Super Duper Publications Catalog - 253
1. Name some of your best friends.
2. Name some chores you do at home.
3. Name some things that make you feel proud.
4. Name some things that make you feel excited.
5. Name some things you need to practice.
6. Name some things you would like to learn how to do.
7. Name some things you like to collect.
8. Name some places you would like to go on vacation.
9. Name your favorite sports teams.
10. Name some people you would like to be your friends.
#TA-140 Categories Quick Take Along® Mini-Book * ©2014 Super Duper® Publications
VII. Categories (Attributes and Comparisons)
Show me all of the food.
Show me all of the tools.
A dog, pig, and bear are all ___.
A table, bed, and sofa are all ___.
Name three sports.
Name three jobs/occupations.
Describe a flower.
Describe a bike.
How are pants and shorts the same? How are they different?
How are a drum and a piano the same? How are they different?
#TA-160 Speech and Language Screener Quick Take Along® Mini Book * ©2014 Super Duper® Publications
Name an Antonym for Each Word in Bold Italics
Water is a liquid, but ice is a _____.
Candy is sweet, but lemons are _____.
You can swim in the summer and ice skate in the _____.
Funny movies make me laugh, but sad movies make
Birds fly south in the fall and go _____ in the spring.
The warm bath will become _____ after an hour.
Annie's hair is curly, but my hair is _____.
Boats sail on water, and cars move on _____.
After you stop to see if any cars are coming, you can _____.
I will say, "Hello," when Sam arrives and "_____," when
Grammar Take Along™ #TA-340 * ©2011 Super Duper® Publications
#TA-230 Vocabulary Quick Take Along™ Mini-Book * ©2011 Super Duper® Publications
Take Along Vocab.indd 6
Final Consonant Deletion
11/15/11 10:43 AM
#TA-670 Phonology Quick Take Along™ Mini-Book * ©2011 Super Duper® Publications
4/27/11 1:48 PM
Phonology Take Along.indd 8
#TA-150 Photo Vocabulary Quick Take Along® Mini-Book * ©2014 Super Duper® Publications
©2018 Super Duper® Publications
Call 1-800-277-8737 | Fax 1-800-978-7379