2018 Super Duper Publications Catalog - 247
by Alice Anne G. Farley, M.Ed., CCC-SLP, BCS-F
Grades PreK and Up
Color Me Fluent ® is a fluency program that brings together the
student, parent/caregiver, and speech-language pathologist (SLP)
as a team. The methods, activities, and materials in this program make it a
versatile kit for any caseload, ages two to adult.
Levels of speech fluency represented in colors provide visual cues to
the student regarding his/her speech.
Red represents stuttering or dysfluent speech.
Orange represents the easier speech production. Students use their
targets and speak "under the umbrella" of orange speech.
Green speech refers to fluent speech. It is the
ultimate goal of the program.
Color Me Fluent ®
* Instructional Activity Manual with reproducible templates (160 pages)
* Handouts and Audio Samples of Speech on CD
* Two Posters, 11" x17"
* 16 Manipulatives
Color Me Fluent® Program
by Marlee Colquitt and Cheris Frailey
Fluency River® is a fluency game that
uses a river and related objects to help
students learn about stuttering and
become more fluent speakers.
* Game Board (161/2"x 161/2")
* 8 Character Raft Playing Pieces
* 50 Ear Training Cards (3"x 1½")
* Teacher Booklet with River Template
* 30 Fluency Strategy Cards (3"x 5")
* 150, 3"x 1½", Emotional Fluency
Stimulus Cards (Words, Phrases,
* 175, 3"x 1½", Unemotional Fluency
These products have small parts.
©2018 Super Duper® Publications
Call 1-800-277-8737 | Fax 1-800-978-7379