2018 Super Duper Publications Catalog - 244
Picture Word Book
Grades PreK and Up
by Melanie Frederick Strait
With this resource, you can teach your students how
to articulate 18 different sounds (B, D, CH, F, G, K, M,
N, Ñ, P, S, T, Y, r r, R, R Blends, L, and L Blends).
* These sounds are in monosyllabic and
multisyllabic words, divided into initial, medial,
and final contexts.
* Words increase in difficulty from one to four or
* Cut and paste activities included.
* 1,728 Picture Words.
* 260 reproducible pages, 8½" x 11".
Webber ® Spanish Articulation Picture Word Book
Word Flips - Spanish
Grades PreK & Up
by Diane Mautner, M.A., CCC-SLP
Spanish FLiPS® for Learning Intelligible
Production of Speech
by Melanie F. Strait and Sharon Webber
This resource is for young children who are slow to develop expressive
language and/or have difficulty sequencing sounds.
* Magnetic game board (14" x 18")
* Includes 52 consonant-vowel picture words
* 70 magnetic tiles (11/2" x 11/2")
* Five sections: Bilabial, Linguadental, Alveolar, Velar, and Palatal
* Categories include: Food,
Transportation, Clothing, Animals,
and In the House.
* Spiral bound, 5" x 11"
* One side of tile has photo and the
Spanish label. The opposite side has
the English word.
Word FLiPS® - Spanish
MagneTalk® Spanish Early Classifying
BK 379 Flip PAGES.indd 1
BK 379 Flip
3/20/12 3:33 PM
Call 1-800-277-8737 | Fax 1-800-978-7379
©2018 Super Duper® Publications