2018 Super Duper Publications Catalog - 239
120 doublesided cards
Ages 6 and Up, Grades 1 and Up
Help students recognize facial expressions associated with different
emotions with Emotions Skill Strips! Students read or listen to
the prompt and select the photo of the person displaying the
corresponding emotion. Emotions Skill Strips has four levels:
* Level 1 Cards present one person exhibiting three different
emotions. Student listens to/reads the emotions prompt (e.g., Show
me SAD.) and points to the correct facial expression associated with
* Level 2 Cards present three different people (children and adults)
exhibiting different facial expressions and the same prompts as in
Level 1. After reading/listening to the prompt, the student chooses
the photo of the person exhibiting the correct expression.
* Level 3 Cards present three different people exhibiting different
expressions. Student listens to/reads the question or scenario
(e.g., Who didn't sleep well last night?) and chooses the person
exhibiting the correct facial expression.
* Level 4 Cards present one emotions photo. Students study the
person's facial expression and choose which event prompted the
facial expression in the photo.
Emotions Skill Strips
Grades PreK and Up
Place one of six Feelings scenes on the board.
Have your child choose a Feelings tile that
goes with the picture as he/she talks about
* Magnetic game board (14"x 18")
* 6 scene tiles (3½"x 3½")
* 12 emotion tiles (23/8" x 25/8")
Feelings MagneTalk® Game
©2018 Super Duper® Publications
Call 1-800-277-8737 | Fax 1-800-978-7379