2018 Super Duper Publications Catalog - 216
5" x 7"
Grades K and Up
by Sharon G. Webber and Rynette Kjesbo
To infer means to be able to look at clues in a
situation and figure out what is happening!
Each scene card has six follow-up questions.
Color-coded topic areas include:
* Associations (These items belong to...)
* Identify the Setting (Where is this?)
* Part to Whole (What is it?)
* Predicting (What happens next?)
* What Happened?
Webber® Inferencing BIG Deck
Whiskers looked at the tower of
blocks. She liked the yellow one on
top the best. If she stretched, she could
almost reach it!
1. What happens next?
2. Who wanted the yellow block?
3. Where is the yellow block?
4. Why does Whiskers reach for the yellow block?
5. How does Whiskers feel?
6. What would you do if Whiskers knocked over your
tower of blocks?
©2013 Super Duper® Publications * www.superduperinc.com
#BIG-234 * ©2013 Super Duper® Publications
Call 1-800-277-8737 | Fax 1-800-978-7379
©2018 Super Duper® Publications