2018 Super Duper Publications Catalog - 204
Hear It! Say It! Learn It!
Speech Sound Awareness Phonics Program
Easy-to-follow scripted lessons with fun software to teach
children listen for and say the 16 most frequently occurring
speech sounds! After intensive speech sound training and
auditory bombardment, the students learn the letters that
represent each sound, how to recognize the letters in words,
and how to write them.
* 16 sounds and letters
(B, F, M, T, G, P, D, K/C, H, V, N, W, L, S, R, J)
* Interactive CD
* Two reproducible activity books. 324 pages, 8½" x 11"
* Unlimited student data tracking
Hear It! Say It! Learn It!™ Program
Grades PreK & Up
Ages 4 & Up
Phonological awareness is the ability to think about oral language
in terms of its structure (i.e., sentences, words, syllables, and sounds).
These skills are important for reading and spelling success.
* Understand words as separate units through Sentence Segmenting
* Separate, blend, and delete Syllables
* Identify, blend, segment, delete, add, and manipulate Phonemes
* 195 double-sided photo cards (8¾" x 3½")
* 660 prompts
* Four skill areas - sentences, words, syllables, and sounds
* Three levels of difficulty in each skill area
Phonological Awareness Skill Strips™
Call 1-800-277-8737 | Fax 1-800-978-7379
©2018 Super Duper® Publications